Sunday, September 30, 2007

One month Old

Hi uncles and aunties that read this blog, Clara reporting again...I am here to announce that i am offically one month old on 28/09/07.



My photo taken on 28/09/07. I am exactly one month old already, rejoice!

28/09/07 is a busy day for daddy and mummy. Daddy rented a car so that we can deliver to daddy and mummy's office.In the morning, we first went to LG service centre...daddy needs to send his handphone for repair. After that we want to Choz to collect my full month cakes for deliver..



The cover of my full month cakes


wow! don't they look delicious!I also want to eat,but cannot eat :(
After that we want to "mah mah" house to leave a box of cake to "sok zai"...then we head for daddy's and mummy's office...after finished visiting the offices, we went to "po po" house. I paid respect to my great grand-parents (mummy's grandparents)..
Daddy and mummy wanted to save money for me, so after "po po" house we went to compass point.Daddy and mummy didn't know that can open a trust a/c..so they thought of opening and a/c under their name and sav money for me, they auntie there tell them can open trust a/c but need my bc..daddy and mummy no bring my bc, so they cannot open a/c for me.



My first bank book....

Next we want to "see" my da yi...she passed away a few years back...mummy and daddy bring me there to "introduce" me to da yi...

After seeing da yi, we go Mt E. "po po" need to buy calcium pills..then we go back to LG service centre to collect daddy's photo...And that's after the day gone


Dinner was at Bishan Ding Tai Fung, poor mummy got to carry me on one hand and eat using the only one hand ( i was also eatting, while mummy feed herself, she is also breastfeeding me). At Ding Tai Fung, we meet auntie lynette (godma's friend) and xavier gor gor.



See my mummy is action? one hand carrying me,
the other hand feeding herself..
The last stop for the day was at godma's place....i was cranky at godma's place and scare godma..however..when i calm down, i have a good rest with daddy on godma's sofa...our day ends at godma's place and we went home...okay, that's all for now!I will update more soon!


Me and daddy resting on godma's sofa..enjoying ourselves





No comments: