Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My trip to J8 with mummy...

Today mummy bring me out on her own...yes is me and mummy only.We took bus 88 to bishan and mummy had her lunch there at the mos burger...after that mummy go walk walk..trying to shop for more jackets for me...but after awhile me hungry,so we start to be cranky...mummy quickly go coffeebean at J8 level two buy a cup of coffee then start my feeding session...After i eat, aunt mag came..mummy and aunt mag bring me go shopping..mummy felt that my hands are cold, so she decided to buy me a pair of mittens...in the end, aunt mag paid for the pair of mittens and she buy me nice nice clothes also...about 4 plus, aunt mag need to go back...so me and muumy continue shopping as well as wait for daddy..5 plus is another feeding session...daddy come around 6:50. Daddy and mummy had dinner at Ajisen while i continue to sleep....and then is going home time and the end of the day


me sleeping on the chair in mos burger
my feeding time...mummy wearing nursing wear so no obscene, nothing can be seen

the mittens that aunt mag buy for me...so cute hor

1 comment:

Saroette said...

My darling Clara ar. You will wear mitten wan meh? Din throw them all over the place ar?