Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Day on 22 Dec 2007

Today i had a busy busy day..hee hee...first daddy and mummy bring me to meet up with godma,godpa, uncle vic,auntie xh and weilun gor gor...we went to TCC at MW. Below are some pictures taken at TCC.
Godpa carrying me...first time leh...me so happy
godma,godpa and me...
me playing with weilun gor gor..
After TCC, daddy go church, and mummy bring me to aunt meko house for gathering....i was a bit cranky but still manage to play with Erlyna mei mei for awhile....below are some photos of my friends at the gathering... photo of me,jerald and erlyna Photo of ayden gor gor and ayden di di, do they look like twins?
Erlyna mei mei and me, dun we look like twins too??
After gathering, me and mummy go home....and i had my beauty sleep....see below for my beauty sleep photo...
me having my beauty sleep.....

1 comment:

Saroette said...

Go out whole day and so many things to see and get curious over, no wonder so tired.

Poor thing.... But sooo cute lor!